Search our site with Google Search
- Things you can do now to give your garden a head start.
- Why it's important to attract insects in your garden.
- Learn how to make this cute wren house.
- How to use organic waste to make compost.
- How to protect your plants from hungry deer.
- This is an important step when you sow seeds indoors.
- How to use leaves from your garden to make a birdbath.
- Use the moon cycle to increase garden yields.
- Make this gorgeous piece of garden art using an old bowling ball.
- Make these cute feeders from glasses and wire.
- Find out how to turn a chair into a planter.
- Try this perennial vegetable this Spring.
- This shade loving plant is easy to grow.
Thank you for visiting! Here you will find articles about gardening, pest control, bird feeding, step-by-step instructions on how to turn thrift store items into garden art, landscaping projects, free printable seed packets and so much more. So sit back, relax and enjoy your visit. We appreciate you stopping by.
~ Dottie & Gary
Get Our Etsy Coupon Here
"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."